Nag Tibba lies on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayas, North-East of Mussoorie. The peak is at an altitude of 3100 m. It offers spectacular views of Mussoorie, Vikasnagar, the Banderpoonch range and spurs created by the Yamuna river valley. Nag Tibba is a typical ridge peak on the Nag Tibba Range of the lower Himalayas. In fact, along with the Pir Punjal and Dhauladhar, the Nag Tibba range forms one of the 3 main ranges of the lower Himalayas. It is mentioned in the very famous book ‘7 years in Tibet’ which chronicles the escape of Austrian climber Hienrich Harrer from the British jail into Tibet.
Nag Tibba Trek,
Maximum Altitude: 3,020 meters
Temperatures: 25° Max/ 10° Min – Summers
18° Max/ -5° Min – Winters
This is a very easy trek and even children as young as 8 years can undertake it!
- 95 km drive – Dehradun to Pantwari
- 6 km trek to Kathian campsite
- 14 km trek – Kathian to Nag Tibba top to Pantwari
- Drive to Dehradun
- Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 2
- Guide and cook fees
- Rent for camping equipment
- Forest entry charges
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis
- All veg meals starting from day 1 lunch to day 2 lunch
- Tented accommodation throughout the trek
- Airfare/train tickets/road transport cost to reach Dehradun
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above
- Accommodation in Dehradun
- Personal luggage with mass not exceeding 12 kg per bag per person can be carried by porters/mules @ Rs 300 per day per bag
- We have many fixed departures for thistrek. Please write back to let us know when you’re keen to undertake thetrek
- Thistrekis ideal for those residing in Delhi and NCR as a weekend trip or a long weekend trip
- Thistrekcan be undertaken as part of an Uttarakhand Holiday (Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie etc.)
- Please write to us if you wish to explore other Uttarakhandtreks
- On thistrek, you will be part of a group. If you want a customisedtrek, please write to us
- 75% advance to book, 25% 3 weeks prior to departure
- Read our Cancellation Rules
- Credit Card and Debit Card transactions will entail an extra 2% charge
- USD costs do not include bank charges which will have to be borne by the guest
- Want to Pay in EMIs? Just ask!