We believe in mixed groups and men & women from all walks of life are welcome to join. Our group size doesn’t exceed 15.
In addition to an English speaking guide, the group is led by Trip Leader, Ritu. She is the founder of our company and an avid traveller. She will offer you diverse and deep perspectives on Bhutan, a country she has been visiting since 2012. She also keeps the group together as a cohesive unit while looking after individual needs (even whims, sometimes).
- Arrival at Paro.
- Transfer to Thimphu.
- Mild hike to a monastery.
- Picnic lunch followed by cultural programme
- Transfer to Punakha followed by sightseeing
- Mild hike in Punakha.
- River rafting possible based on popular demand
- To Phobjika for Gangtey Trail and Monastery.
- Overnight at Gangtey
- Gangtey to Thimphu.
- Overnight at Thimphu
- Thimphu to Haa valley via Chele-la pass.
- Stay in Haa in homestay
- Sightseeing at Haa and leave for Paro.
- Taktsang/Tiger’s Nest climb.
- Visit the Paro festival.
- Evening free for hot stone bath, shopping etc.
Solo Traveller – Rs 80,000/- (on twin sharing)
- 2 Travellers sharing a room – Rs. 70,000/- per head
Single occupancy is Rs. 95,000/- per head.
- All Stay (on twin sharing basis)
- All travel inside Bhutan
- All meals
- All sightseeing
- All entry fees to monuments, museums
- Driver, car, parking etc.
- English speaking Guide remuneration
- River rafting
- Sightseeing other than mentioned
- Beverages, shopping, expenses of a personal nature, laundry etc.
- Any tickets (train or flights) till Bhutan. So the trip hosted by us essentially begins from Bhutan
We lodge our guests in 3 star category hotels on twin sharing basis. They will have heating, hot water and provision for extra blankets. Wi-fi may or may not be available given weather conditions.
We will travel by an 18 seater Coaster Bus/10 seater Hiace (depends on group size) through the country. Since it is a mountain country, travelling time between two districts is quite high and we will cover only about 25-30 kms per hour.